Friday, July 24, 2015

As A Child

When Breckie asks me what she was like as a child, I will direct her to this post :)


You were a pretty good eater.

You played like this:




… and afterwards you pooped in that water. 

When you were letting me know you were going to do something naughty, you gave me this look:


Everything was a toy to you. 


And to get more speed on that salad spinner:


And even a better spin:


(I'm lucky she hasn't broken anything yet!)

You made the best faces.


Your best friend was a boy. 





You had terrible hair because your mom didn't know what to do with it:


You dressed yourself and idolized your brother (and wore his hand-me-down shirts to bed).


You were trouble sometimes…



 ..but you were an amazing sleeper (when we were home… NOT on vacation!)


Those were your two most favorite blankets.  (Your great-grandma made the checkered one about 35 years before you were born.) 


You were cool, hilarious, spunky, naughty, mischievous, and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment