Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Penny Stocks :)

Last weekend Jake Miller turned 30. 


So, of course, we went out… because the dude signed up for every "free birthday ____" at every restaurant. 


It had to be the most fun we've had on a double date with the Millers… maybe it was because Julia and I had a crush on our waiter :)


Just kidding, but really, the conversation we had on the way home was by far the hardest I have laughed in a very long time. Like, I couldn't breathe, tears were running down my face, I almost peed my pants, and my abs were certainly sore the next day. 

Julia was (honestly/sincerely) talking about owning penny stocks like Microsoft and Honey Nut Cheerios…. lol, it still makes me laugh!!! (Microsoft is NOT a penny stock and Honey Nut Cheerios isn't even a stock… it would be General Mills :) But, of course, you would've had to be there.

It was such a funny night, not to be forgotten!

1 comment:

  1. One day Honey But Cheeios will be a penny stock. ONE DAY!!! The cute waiter agrees. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete