Friday, September 11, 2015

Two And A Half

She still drinks milk from a bottle, wears diapers, and sleeps in a crib but she's not really a baby anymore. Not at all, actually. She's two and a half. 


She talks like a 5 year old and my favorite things she says are:
"That's fantastic!"
"I'm gorgeous"
"I'm beautiful" 
"This is for your birthday!"



In fact, yesterday I walked into her bedroom after her nap and could smell that she had a dirty diaper so I asked her if she pooped and she said "I pooped a snake in my diaper… it's for your birthday!"

Thank you Breckie; you are too thoughtful :)


(In the picture on the left she was telling me that she was four.)

As you can tell, potty training isn't going so well. 
So far, potty training = refusing to sit on a potty, wearing undies and using them like diapers or finding a hiding spot to take care of business.



I think she's a pretty typical two year old. Suddenly wants to sleep in mom and dad's bed at night, scared of the 'trash man' and the garage door, wants to "hold you" and can throw a pretty epic fit. She tattles on Everett constantly… he hit/kicked/TOUCHED me!!!!



She does this hilarious little twist when she runs and it's the cutest thing ever. She puts on her own flip flops, does jump squats down the stairs, and rides a scooter like a pro.



She's a professional mean-mugger. Don't mess with Breckie. Sometimes she'll put her face really close to yours and talk/mumble something super quite… it's usually "I want fruit snacks" lol. 



She prefers savory to sweet, loves stuffed animals, and her dream pizza would have sausage, pepperoni, bacon, and "olibes"(olives) on it. Give this girl a pop tart or a granola bar and she'll give it right back to you. Hand her a sausage and it will disappear in seconds :)


She's generally pretty sweet and I LOVE spending time with just her when Everett's at school. And for some reason this is one of my favorite pictures of her:


No comments:

Post a Comment