Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Two Doors Down

Jake's office is two doors down from a Petco and, for the life of me, I can't figure out why I haven't taken advantage of this until the other day. 


It's still hot. Like "stay-inside-or-die" hot. Jake forgot something at home one day, so Breckie and I went to deliver it to him and made a little outing out of it. We stopped by Petco… for an HOUR!


Breckie was fascinated… and I was too. It was like saving the $25 entrance fee to a zoo or an aquarium because your two year old doesn't care if it's a giraffe or a mouse… it's still fascinating. 




She didn't want to leave and she especially didn't want to be leaving without one of the kittens. Personally, I wanted to bring a yellow tang fish home (or any of the other cool fish). But my fingers are crossed that our prom fish and her stuffed animals will make do for a while!

1 comment: