Monday, November 16, 2015

Kid Logic

I can't remember if I wrote this down or not, but Everett is under the impression that he is going to marry Breckie. Not like a "I want to grow up and marry Breckie" kind-of fantasy… he honestly just thinks that that's how it's supposed to be. 


Which I think is cute, but it makes me wonder how he figures it will work out for all of his other friends that have more than one sibling??!

The other day he told me that he didn't want me and Jake to die because then it would just be him and Breckie. I told him that we won't die for a long time :) It's cute how little kids think. 

We bought the movie Inside Out last week and we've watched it approximately 17 times since then. He assumes that Joy, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, and Anger live in his head too… just like everyone else :) I have LOVED watching him figure things out and my favorite is when he said "so the guys in Dad's head are happy when he sends me to timeout." 

I had a good laugh :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment