Thursday, December 31, 2015

Jake Turns Thirty… TWO!

I don't think 30 is old… I don't even think 60 is old anymore, but 32?? I really just can't believe how fast time goes by. Jake was 22 when we got married! I just don't feel like it's possible. Either way, it happened. 



We went out with the Millers. It was their 7 year anniversary. 


I'm usually not one to plan the dates (which is a good thing) because I planned this date at such an odd time that there weren't any movies playing and there wasn't really anything else to do… so we just came home and ate cake! 



Right on schedule, Breckie got out of her bed and puked all over her door and floor. Luckily I got her to the bathroom sink where she puked a third time and then wet her pants. This was only after a very sleepless night (the previous night) where both Breckie and Everett puked all night long! It was Jake's happiest birthday to date ;)


So Breckie stayed up and watched us eat cake and talk about big kid things like building our two-story living rooms into lofts and such. 




Happy Birthday Jake!

1 comment: