Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years Eve

2015 was a hard year for me… and I know 2016 will be full of challenges too but at least this year some of those challenges will produce a baby and a complete family :)

On new years eve we went over to the Miller's house for food, movies, and games. 


We played some games with the kids… they were playing Simon says and Jake had them doing pushups and leg lifts :)



By a small miracle we almost got through a pretty decent game of Scrabble. I feel like it's been ages since I've played a real game without kid interruptions. 


We got home around 9, put the kids to bed, and then the Westovers came over for card games and Martinelli's at 10. (oh, and Breckie woke up puking at 11:30 so we had a big long pause while Jake and I cleaned up puke off of her bed, railings, carpet, and then off of the bathroom floor and sink. Happy New Year.) We were zombies by the time we went to bed 


This year has been exhausting and it definitely ended that way, too! BUT I can clearly remember the almost 4 years when Jake and I were married without kids and I 100% prefer life with them than without. It was almost lonely without them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment