Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Donuts- Good Laugh

Rhett came home with us Friday after school. The boys dug through their treasures and Rhett shared a ton of his candy with Breckie. Julia brought us Valentine donuts when she came to pick up Rhett because she knew Jake was gone on the campout. 

I don't deserve her. 


I purposely made a dinner I knew the kids would eat so that they could have a donut. 


I wanted to get a picture to send to Julia of them enjoying her treat... and it turned out to be way too perfect and hilarious.




4 pictures later I decided they could finally start eating them :)






Breckie had barely taken a bite or two when she realized Everett was done!… and eyeing her donut...


…so she scooted it over so he wouldn't eat it...



His next best option was to tickle her into letting him eat it.




These pictures are gold to me!
Thanks Julia for the good memory :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing. Those really are priceless pictures. Hope all is going well with you guys. Its time for a visit soon its been too long!

    ReplyDelete