Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shopping Buddy

 I hate to admit it, but when I have a project going on, it kind-of consumes me. I've been working super hard to get the new nursery done. I'm super close to being done and it seems like we're at Hobby Lobby, IKEA, Target, TJ Maxx, or Ross every other day. A Home Goods is opening up close to us... but not until late Summer :(

Beckie is such a good sport about it. She loves shopping and I'm so grateful!

We always make our shopping trips extra fun by stopping at a park or having lunch together. I really am so lucky to have her as my buddy.  



On this particular day, we stopped by Discovery Park to feed the ducks, ride scooters, find turtles, and jump off rocks. 


Lately I've been feeling extra grateful. Life is just so, so good when everybody's healthy, the sun is shining, and it's not TOO hot yet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment