Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Preschool Storytime

We've been going to toddler story time for almost the whole school year and now that Breckie is 3, we tried out the older age group. 


We each met a new friend. And it's a good thing because Breckie is in DESPERATE need of little girls to play with! 


In fact, we got invited to Hannah's house for a play date last week and the two of them played princesses and jewelry and danced to Disney music on Pandora for two hours. 


I 100% regret not getting a picture of them all dressed up in their princess outfits but I have a feeling we'll be playing with them again soon!

And seeing her participate in story time like this makes me want to get her in a dance class! I've been planning of putting her in dance and gymnastics next year instead of preschool anyways. I should probably get it figured out soon. #putitonmytab

No comments:

Post a Comment