Thursday, May 26, 2016

Kindergarten Graduation

I'm really glad I was able to make it to kindergarten graduation because it was so cute and I loved watching Everett preform his songs. 


At first they had a slideshow of pictures from this year. There was a cute/funny picture of Everett that I barely caught... "I want to be a worker" He knows that Jake goes to work every day and "makes money" so for the longest time he just thought that Jake made money and that he's a worker. It's so cute to see how much he's grown. 


They sang the songs that they had been learning all year about each 'cottage' they had been learning about. They were all so cute. At the end they even sang America The Beautiful. 


We were in a hurry to get out of there as soon as it was done (because we had a 1-day old!) so we didn't get many pictures...


...but I'm glad we at least got this picture to show the growth of our family over the school year. 


We are so proud of Everett. He has learned so much and grown exponentially this year. At the beginning of the year my 'goal' for him was to NOT leave the N out of the alphabet... lol!!! Now he's reading and writing stories and drawing. He seriously amazes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment