Friday, June 3, 2016

Everest

Ready for a super random post about something other than my kids??! 

When my mom was here in April, we watched a movie one night with her in our living room...  Everest. 

AND I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT.

For days I thought about it non-stop. And then it turned into weeks and now, it's been months!

Jake and I have laughed several times about how we can't get over thinking about that movie. Maybe because it was a true story? Or because we thought about climbing Mt. Rainier? Or maybe because it's just so memorable? 

Whatever the reason, I still can't stop thinking about that movie. 

And when my mom was here Jake and I also went on a date...


... so you get pictures from our date because a post without pictures isn't as good as one with pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment