Wednesday, August 10, 2016

10 Year Anniversary

Once I read a quote that said "always happy, never satisfied"... and my first thought was "well that's too bad." 

Then I figured it out. And realized it was ME!

The adventurous spirit in me is always happy to get out and see/do cool stuff... but it'll never be satisfied. I'll ALWAYS want to go and do another adventure. 


















It's almost like I live for the next adventure. To go another place, see another thing...


I heard a song on the radio the other day... 

If I never get to see the Northern lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh, if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby, I could die a happy man

Die A Happy Man -Thomas Rhett


Such a cute song and it made me think that even though I'm always looking forward to the next adventure I'd still die a happy woman even if all I had was Jake. Lucky for us, we get both. The true love and the adventures.




 

We aren't the gushy, romantic type. We don't dance and couldn't write each other poems even if we tried. I can barely even write a blog post about how much I love him. But we go on adventures and we do fun stuff. We have similar goals and aspirations and dreams. We just get each other. And we know how to make each other happy. And we do.  

We've been married for 10 years now. The best part is that this is still just the beginning. I believe I'll have him for eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment