Saturday, August 6, 2016

Brecklyn Olivia Goes to Preschool

Breckie is my best friend. She's literally so cool and so fun to be around. But everyone benefits from being around other friends too. I debated for a super long time if I should send her to preschool or dance & gymnastics classes. 

I don't know if I ever really decided, but preschool started first so here she is on her first day!



She was so cute (and so good) on her first day of school... so cute that I had to get pictures on her second day too. There's just something adorable about little people and their big backpacks!







She's such a goof. 


She seems to really enjoy preschool so far and her teacher has told me that she is so good and such a good example to the other kids... good thing they don't see how she acts at home sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment