Saturday, August 13, 2016

Not Yet

Ever since coming back from Colorado I can't help but think we're living in the wrong area! It probably didn't help that we were visiting at prime SW Colorado season. 


Every Summer I decide that we better move somewhere cooler before we all get cremated and turn into dust. But I'm not ready to leave AZ. Not yet.


Not yet because it's only been 4 years. Not yet because Jake's career isn't quite transferrable yet. Not yet because we haven't explored AZ enough. Not yet because we haven't been to Flagstaff, Sedona, or even the Grand Canyon!!


Not yet because of the sunrises and early morning mountain biking.


Not yet. But maybe someday. I don't know. We don't have any real plans. My only plan is to enjoy where we live as long as we're living here!



No comments:

Post a Comment