Monday, October 10, 2016

Universal Studios

For the first week of Fall break we went to California, met Jake's parents there, and went to Universal Studios and Disneyland. 

The 6 hour drive took us 8... which included 2 happy meals, 2 emergency potty breaks, and 1 puking Breckie. But we made it!! 

The first day we were there, we went to Universal Studios. 


There were so many people that we kind-of got pushed into Harry Potter land even though I'm the only one who's read any of the books (only the first 2) so we weren't obsessed with anything but it was really cool and REALLY pretty. 





Karl suggested we watch the water world show. I'm glad we did because it was the hi light of the day!






I think I was the most excited to see the despicable me stuff (I'm not even a fan of the movies!!!) but it was just cool to see the buildings and characters... we couldn't get the kids to take a picture with anyone or anything. I guess I should be happy about that :)



Everett will forever be terrified of roller coasters because of the jurassic park ride :)


Everett's favorite was the transformers ride. He ended up getting to go 3 times. 


It was a successful, long day and lots of fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment