Monday, January 23, 2017

Megan, MOD, and the Life Pizza

I'm a big fan of birthdays. 


However, I'm not good at coordinating or planning things. 


But somehow a group of us ended up totally surprising Megan on her 30th birthday (well, the day after :) We went to MOD pizza. 


I'd never been there. People say it's kind-of like a Subway but for pizza. That sound disgusting but that's exactly what it is! You get to choose your sauce and your toppings. You can have as many toppings as you want and the price doesn't change. 

My friend Becky got one topping and one topping only. Bacon. Lots of bacon. 


My pizza ended up being a little like my life and my personality. 

I was in a hurry because I wanted to catch up to Megan and pay for her pizza so I didn't even think about what type of pizza I wanted. I just started adding things. 

I ended up with:
pepperoni
sausage
bacon
chicken
cauliflower
olives
pineapple
jalapeños
kalamata olives


I kind-of became the joke of the night and everyone kept asking me how my pizza was. Every bite had a new flavor :) Honestly, it was actually pretty tasty! My pizza was so much like my life because I want to do everything and be everyone and have every hobby. I can't pick and choose so I just add one of everything :) 


The bummer was that I was too busy adding toppings to my pizza that by the time I was done, Megan had already paid for hers and sat down. Go figure!

We stayed until they closed and had a great time celebrating Megan. MOD even gave her a birthday shake. 🎈

No comments:

Post a Comment