Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Glowing Ocotillos

I always tell myself I'm not going to stop my mountain bike ride to take pictures but I always do. 


Spring in the Desert is so amazing. I really love it and I'm trying extra hard to enjoy it without thinking of the next two seasons. Summer and Fall are like the devil here 😅


But the Spring is Heaven. Everything seems to be blooming in quick successions so it's always pretty and colorful. The ocotillos are one of my favorites. They seem to glow when the sun hits them just right. 


P.S. I love pulling up to the parking lot and then rolling my bike out of my mini van while I ride in my rode bike shorts, a regular T-shirt, my gym shoes, a bright pink drawstring backpack with my keys and phone inside and my trusty Ross sunglasses. 

I look everything but legit but I passed 4 people the other day so that's always a confidence booster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment