Skip to main content

Distance

Distance doesn't make the heart grow fonder....it makes it depressed. A few months ago my Mom sent me some pictures of my family in Colorado. I was depressed because they are growing up so fast and I can't witness any of it. She sent me some more yesterday and I got a little more depressed.

This is my Grandma...(Mom's Mom). She is so beautiful. My Dad saw her a few months ago at a family funeral and he mentioned to me that she looked really good. It's true, she is a hottie! This is her on her birthday with her birthday pie.


And these three mugs are of my little siblings. Too bad they are growing up so fast and I can't even watch it.
Effie (the oldest) is a genius child and can read about a book a day.
Bridget is extremely giggly and is super fun to be around. She is a princess.
Braxton is a man child. He likes to tell tall tales over the phone and talk about tractors, mud, and dirt.
I miss you guys!