For the month of September, Jake was Agent of the month. His prize was 2 club seats at the seahawks game. It was rad

You can see how many people are in Quest Field.....pretty much all of them were drinking the $8.50 beer. I wanted to throw up because it smelt so bad as we were leaving. **Right now is were I would normally go off on a tangent on how (stupid, crazy, dumb, weird, disgusting, smelly, ridiculous, and nasty) beer smells and makes people act....but I might offend someone, so I will refrain from stating the obvious.

But we won and I got to sport an awesome Amfam hat (so it made the smelly beer drinkers worth it)
You can see how many people are in Quest Field.....pretty much all of them were drinking the $8.50 beer. I wanted to throw up because it smelt so bad as we were leaving. **Right now is were I would normally go off on a tangent on how (stupid, crazy, dumb, weird, disgusting, smelly, ridiculous, and nasty) beer smells and makes people act....but I might offend someone, so I will refrain from stating the obvious.
But we won and I got to sport an awesome Amfam hat (so it made the smelly beer drinkers worth it)