Skip to main content

Goodwill Good day

I went to the Goodwill today after my Dr. appointment. I thought I would celebrate a little. Our babe is doing well, he is even head down. So off to celebrate at the Goodwill I went.

I found the greatest thing for $3.

Photobucket

I didn't even know how great it was until I got it home. Its like a office organizer from the 70's but it is brand new. *I have no idea if it is from the 70's...just made that up. Once I got it home I discovered that the biggest part is deep enough to store the big scrapbook paper. Amazing.

I also found a toy for our baby-soon-to-be-toddler.

Photobucket

It was not as good of a deal...$4 but it had his name written all over it.....No Heidi, his name isn't going to be Tonka!

It was definitely a day of celebrations. Good news and good deals. With the good always comes the bad....

I forgot to put yeast in the bread dough I was making (isn't the first time) and I pulled an Austin Powers in the Dr.'s parking lot today. I decided that I could drive the truck today and let Jake take the car to work. You have to save gas on earth day! So I ended up getting stuck. Luckily a man was walking out of the Dr. office and I was going to ask him to park it for me.....turns out to be a familiar face and he was happy to help a severely bad parker park her truck. All is well.