(Everett, only 7 weeks, hangin out with me in our "garden")
I planted the garden 3 times this year. The weather was psycho. It would be so absolutely beautiful for a week or so, I would plant, and then it would freeze and kill any dream I had of a garden. A few things survived.
(The peas)
We got lettuce, peas, potatoes, blueberries, raspberries, rhubarb, and my carrots are still trying to grow big enough to be called carrots. The things that died 3 times: broccoli, cauliflower, radish, onion, and basil.
(Bridget looking for raspberries)
I can't actually take credit for the blueberries or the rhubarb because they come back every year and I didn't even plant them in the first place.
I made strawberry-rhubard cobbler twice and I'm getting ready to make jam with my raspberries. I went to pick some raspberries the other day and some of them have started to mold. Its the wildest thing. Like I said, the weather has been psycho. I have gotten more raspberries in the last two weeks than I have gotten all summer. We have peas for dinner about once a week. Its nice. I can't wait for next year to try again.