I tried falling asleep again but I failed myself. Jake came out into the living room at 6:30 and asked if I was okay. I said "yep I just can't sleep though." "Well, I'm going back to bed. Can you wake me up in half an hour?"
I am glad my services as an alarm clock can be rendered! I woke Jake up at 7 and then went to see what Everett was up to. And this is what I saw:

I was dying of laughter when he did this next one...



He was totally awake just kicking away. I have a feeling he likes it and does it on purpose.
When I put him down for his morning nap, he did the exact same thing. He turned himself and kept busy kicking his crib. He is sitting on my lap as I type this and he is kicking the desk and pushing our chair backwards. Who knew babies could be this strong!
I am glad my services as an alarm clock can be rendered! I woke Jake up at 7 and then went to see what Everett was up to. And this is what I saw:
I was dying of laughter when he did this next one...
He was totally awake just kicking away. I have a feeling he likes it and does it on purpose.
When I put him down for his morning nap, he did the exact same thing. He turned himself and kept busy kicking his crib. He is sitting on my lap as I type this and he is kicking the desk and pushing our chair backwards. Who knew babies could be this strong!