Saturday was a lot like Friday... except much warmer.

We rode out to the ocean again and thought we saw a huge chunk of drift wood.... but it was a seal.

It was just laying there. We got off of the quads and it didn't move so we thought it was dead but Jake walked around it and it was totally alive.


We raced each other a few times and then went back to camp.

Jake's Dad and Brianna went out and the rest of us played Apples to Apples. At the end of the game we always read our cards and they are supposed to describe us...


Poor Jake. I was laughing so hard.
We decided to go out one last time and it was so incredibly beautiful. The warm salty air and the late afternoon sun made the perfect combination.

We were on top of the highest ridge... its hard to tell just how big the dunes are but you can see some other riders in my picture which helps put it into perspective.

Sunday morning Everett and I found proof of a Saturday night intruder and went on a long walk while everyone else slept in like old men.

Later we packed up camp and scoped out the campsite we want for next year.

On the HOT HOT way home, Everett would look at me like this when a motorcycle passed! Its almost like he was saying "Dude, what was that?. Can I have one?"

And when he wasn't awake, all we heard was this:
It was such a fun trip and I can't wait to make it our new family tradition. Since we've been back I have done about 86 loads of laundry and I gained about 937 pounds... but it was all worth it.
We rode out to the ocean again and thought we saw a huge chunk of drift wood.... but it was a seal.
It was just laying there. We got off of the quads and it didn't move so we thought it was dead but Jake walked around it and it was totally alive.
We raced each other a few times and then went back to camp.
Jake's Dad and Brianna went out and the rest of us played Apples to Apples. At the end of the game we always read our cards and they are supposed to describe us...
Poor Jake. I was laughing so hard.
We decided to go out one last time and it was so incredibly beautiful. The warm salty air and the late afternoon sun made the perfect combination.
We were on top of the highest ridge... its hard to tell just how big the dunes are but you can see some other riders in my picture which helps put it into perspective.
Sunday morning Everett and I found proof of a Saturday night intruder and went on a long walk while everyone else slept in like old men.
Later we packed up camp and scoped out the campsite we want for next year.
On the HOT HOT way home, Everett would look at me like this when a motorcycle passed! Its almost like he was saying "Dude, what was that?. Can I have one?"
And when he wasn't awake, all we heard was this:
It was such a fun trip and I can't wait to make it our new family tradition. Since we've been back I have done about 86 loads of laundry and I gained about 937 pounds... but it was all worth it.