Dear Jake,
Remember when we got married and I didn’t buy you the ultra-fancy, new and hip tungsten men’s wedding band? Instead I got you the “I’m 19 and can only afford this jippy thing.” And it’s a good thing… because you lost it a month later.
Remember you were in Spanish Fork Canyon framing a house and you and your framing crew decided to take a lunch break. So you went to the creek and jumped off the bridge and rope swing into the water? So for the first 2 years you didn’t have a wedding band and I would always remind you how irresponsible you were.

Remember how you got me a really small ring too? It was small because you proposed with ½ ring, ½ dirt bike. And remember the other night when I made you pizza? I didn’t want my little ring to get all sticky with dough… so I put it in the only safe place… my bra. There isn’t much room in there and I thought a tight place was a good place. Well, it looks like you can call me irresponsible for the next two years…..
Remember when we got married and I didn’t buy you the ultra-fancy, new and hip tungsten men’s wedding band? Instead I got you the “I’m 19 and can only afford this jippy thing.” And it’s a good thing… because you lost it a month later.
Remember you were in Spanish Fork Canyon framing a house and you and your framing crew decided to take a lunch break. So you went to the creek and jumped off the bridge and rope swing into the water? So for the first 2 years you didn’t have a wedding band and I would always remind you how irresponsible you were.
Remember how you got me a really small ring too? It was small because you proposed with ½ ring, ½ dirt bike. And remember the other night when I made you pizza? I didn’t want my little ring to get all sticky with dough… so I put it in the only safe place… my bra. There isn’t much room in there and I thought a tight place was a good place. Well, it looks like you can call me irresponsible for the next two years…..
Love,
Your Irresponsible Wife