Skip to main content

Pumpkin Commentary

Um.... mom. WHAT are these things?

Photobucket

Can I touch it?

Photobucket

Eeeewwwwww gross mom.

Photobucket

I'll try it again.... but this time I won't look

Photobucket

Okay, I did it. Can you just take pictures of me instead? I'll even open my mouth real big.

Photobucket

WHAT? Mom no! I don't want to touch the pumpkin again. No way.

Photobucket

Does this work for ya?

Photobucket

Oh Hi pumpkin. You're not too bad. I think we could be friends....

Photobucket

Yeah, we could definitely be friends!

Photobucket

Are those wrinkles? How old are you?

Photobucket

*That was seriously the exact order I took the pictures in!

We carved pumpkins today. We are a little late with the whole Halloween thing this year. We didn't buy any candy, we didn't dress up, and we just barely carved pumpkins today. Anyways, I asked Jake to cut the top off for me.... and a few minutes later I look out the window and saw this...

Photobucket

He is so funny.

This year we went over to Grandma Pam's and carved Ev's initials into one of her pumpkins. It turned out pretty good. Jake carved the face on the other side.

Photobucket

I didn't know what to do with the big one so I was on my way to look up some ideas online.... and then it just came to me before I even turned on the computer.

A fish tank.

Photobucket

It turned out awesome and we had fun poking the holes for the rocks....