We found out that Everett was going to be a boy in early January and by February we had already found the ultimate deal on Craigslist. We got over 100 pieces of newborn-12 month boy clothes, a baby bouncer, our Moses basket, a bundleme, all of the Baby Einsteins music CD's, an empty baby photo album, a baby DVD, and some baby books all from one lady... for $100. It was awesome.
A month or two later we got his crib for $50 and when he was 3 months old we bought his jumperoo for $35 (both on Craigslist). And this summer I got all of our rock band stuff at a garage sale for $15. I'm a sucker for a good deal.
Anyways... I had forgotten about our bundleme because it really hadn't been that cold until recently. It is awesome. It's basically a baby sleeping bag that's fits right into your car seat or stroller. Its perfect for our cold walks.
I love the bundleme. And it's a whole lot better than this on these cold days!