We had 3 days of Summer-like weather last week. It was bliss.
Everett is a mad man if he doesn't get out of the house... so we go on a long walk at least once a day. Last week it was so beautiful I couldn't believe it was November! By the third day in a row I got smart enough to bring my camera.


He is usually sleeping by the end of the walk.
I was just swinging on the porch swing when he woke up. I picked him up and he snuggled right up to me.... and that NEVER happens... so I reached over and grabbed the camera. My pits were a little sweaty...

It was too nice to go inside so we played on the blanket for a little bit



His hair was glistening in the sun. He was born with hair... but there were always a few hairs that were always way longer in the back. Those hairs never fell out. I'll have to cut them soon because they are like 4 inches long!

Then it was time. Time to meet the grass...

And then we tried tasting it...

He cracks me up. I love watching him experience new things.
Thanks for nature. Washington is beautiful!
Everett is a mad man if he doesn't get out of the house... so we go on a long walk at least once a day. Last week it was so beautiful I couldn't believe it was November! By the third day in a row I got smart enough to bring my camera.
He is usually sleeping by the end of the walk.
I was just swinging on the porch swing when he woke up. I picked him up and he snuggled right up to me.... and that NEVER happens... so I reached over and grabbed the camera. My pits were a little sweaty...
It was too nice to go inside so we played on the blanket for a little bit
His hair was glistening in the sun. He was born with hair... but there were always a few hairs that were always way longer in the back. Those hairs never fell out. I'll have to cut them soon because they are like 4 inches long!
Then it was time. Time to meet the grass...
And then we tried tasting it...
He cracks me up. I love watching him experience new things.
Thanks for nature. Washington is beautiful!