So last night I was in one of those moods. It was a strange mix, something called sensitive angry madness.... so I got ready for bed early but decided to loose myself in TV first. I turned it on not expecting to find anything good... then 2 seconds later I found the movie Family Stone. I usually don't like to watch a movie more than once but I remembered that this one was good.
Only after watching it for a minute I heard something, so I rewound it... I rewound it again... and again... and again. One of the main characters' name is Everett. One of the biggest reasons we named our son Everett was the fact that we didn't know anyone with the name and we had actually never even heard it. I was pretty shocked when I heard his name so I had to watch the whole movie.
The movie put me in such a better mood and I couldn't wait for Christmas. We turned on the fire place and snuggled up for the rest of the movie.
Only after watching it for a minute I heard something, so I rewound it... I rewound it again... and again... and again. One of the main characters' name is Everett. One of the biggest reasons we named our son Everett was the fact that we didn't know anyone with the name and we had actually never even heard it. I was pretty shocked when I heard his name so I had to watch the whole movie.
The movie put me in such a better mood and I couldn't wait for Christmas. We turned on the fire place and snuggled up for the rest of the movie.
This morning I walked upstairs to get Everett baby. We looked out the window and our neighbors roof was white. SNOW!!!
About a half an hour later the snow started falling again.... and Everett was like what's snow?


And this next picture is hilarious. Everett looks just like Jake. I love 'em both!

Thanks for movies that let us escape from real life. And thanks for snow.
About a half an hour later the snow started falling again.... and Everett was like what's snow?
And this next picture is hilarious. Everett looks just like Jake. I love 'em both!
Thanks for movies that let us escape from real life. And thanks for snow.