Skip to main content

Playin' Around

I'm not #1 when it comes to technology. I'm that person that figures out just enough to use the device.

To break myself of the bad habit, I've been playing around with the camera to try and figure it out a little more. I took a few picture of how good (and cute) Ev was being when he woke up from his morning nap.

Photobucket

This next picture is a little blurry, but I loved the crib bars reflecting in his eyes.

Photobucket

Some days he just loves his bouncer and some days he just hates everything. Today he loved it.



Then a minute later I see this:

Photobucket

(gotta love the baby mullet)

Photobucket

And this next video is for your viewing pleasure only. Ev was being outrageously fussy the other night so Jake went to great lengths to get this video. Everett laughs and screams and Jake teaches you how to clean a floor. P.s. Everett laughed in the very end... I just stopped recording too early. (And don't worry, he didn't get hurt).



Thanks for a good day and a great husband who makes babies laugh.