Skip to main content

Sawyer And Everett

Sawyer Monson was born just 3 short weeks after Everett. They first met when they were about 4 and 7 weeks old. They met again a few weeks ago...

Photobucket

I love this picture. They probably thought they were looking in the mirror!

What do you do when it starts to get dark around 5:30? Have a party. We have never really had more than one set of friends over at the same time... so we have been so excited all week to have this party. And a party wouldn't be a party if Everett didn't have a friend come over too...

Photobucket

And their girlfriends...

Photobucket

This picture cracks me up... look at the drool on these two boys!

Photobucket

Everett didn't mind sharing one bit.

Photobucket

They played together like champs. Everett has never been that content. He loved having a friend his same size. And they even had a little sleepover when it was late enough.

Photobucket

We had so much, so much, so much fun. I laughed so hard all night. We played a game called Last Word and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time... but I laughed harder when Andy pronounced Pico de gallo like the whitest white man I've ever heard.

I had a great time and I'm glad our friends could come.

Thanks for friends. Thanks for Sawyer.