Skip to main content

Seven and a Half

So there is this song: "Once I was 7 years old and my momma told me
Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely..." 


Everett is now seven and a half so I tried my best to use the song in my Instagram post:
"Once I was 7 (and a half) years old and my momma told me to 
Get off the iPad before you turn into a Zombie..."


It's true, I do have to tell him to get off because electronics are his main interest. 
In fact, we are working on setting up his own YouTube channel and HE. IS. STOKED!


(He saw a huge ant. It was 'this' big :)


I am so pleased with who Everett is becoming. He is so sweet, caring, competitive, friendly (and shy all at the same time), LOOOOVES his baby Roxy, wants to do the right thing (and make sure everyone else is too), adores pretty much every single extended family member, he is smart and he can read other peoples emotions well. 


I'm so proud of him and SO happy he's mine!