February 8th we got our keys! It was a Thursday and I had been packing un-packable things into the van all day. Then I picked up Everett from school with the girls and the van loaded to the max.
You couldn't see out of any window and Everett got to ride in the front seat.
I'm sure it was a great site to see :)
Then we pulled up to the model home to pick up our keys and two prospective buyers walked out, saw our van and said "oh wow, are you guys trying to find a place to live?"
I'm still not sure if I want to laugh or cry... did we look that bad and desperate to get out of our rental??!
Probably. You couldn't pay me to re-live the past year of our lives.
We are just so thankful to be home.
SO very thankful.
