Well, folks. Prayers are answered.
I can't tell you how many times I have prayed about something related to photography + me and Heaven has answered my plea.
I feel so grateful that something that I think about and pray about and dream about on the daily is actually happening!!! I mean look at these!
And even if these are the wild unicorn pictures that are such a rarity, I'll take it!
I'm a perfectionist and I want to be amazing right away, so it has been hard for me to feel so uncomfortable and out of my natural comfort zone... but it is paying off.
It also helps that the Harrison family is GORGEOUS! And their outfits were flawless. Also, now I need to cut my hair just like Emily's :)
Also, Emily gets mad props for walking in those heals!
We even got a few amazing smiles from baby Bruce!






















