Skip to main content

My Three Amigos

I needed a new cover photo for my Facebook page. I also wanted to check out a 'family friendly' spot for taking pictures. 



My good friend (Hannah's mom) asked me to take their family pictures. I was like "YEAH! How did you know I was trying to be a 'real' photographer?!"




She was like "um, I didn't! I just liked your Christmas card and you said you did it on self timer so I wanted to see if you could take our pictures."

Basically she's an answer to prayers. 






I had already asked another family if I could practice on them and thankfully they have the same number of kids/same ages/same genders. I just needed to find a place where they wouldn't step on a cactus! 




Also, we have church at 2 pm. So we got the kids ready, found a spot, took some pictures (at noon!) and it's like all of the stars aligned! 

1. we went on a fun family outing
2. found a cool, family-friendly spot
3. got to church on time
4. I have a new FB cover photo
5. AND I LOOOOOOVE these pictures 


Plus, Breckie did some fun twirling pictures. 
Win win win!