Everett was excited for the last day of second grade. It was a few days before his real birthday but he got to celebrate it and bring donuts for the class.
He passed out his donuts, got to wear a crown and a birthday sticker, got treats AND a necklace with his name on it!
He also brought home several end-of-year treasures. His friends wrote words that describe him on his compli-Mat. It took me a few minutes to figure out some of the words... phenomenal and awesome speller! When I figured out 'awesome speller' I laughed for 5 minutes straight!
I loved the monsters inc. painting and his drawing about the trip we're taking to Mexico is complete with a conversation bubble: uno, dos
I love Everett so much! I love getting to read his stories and see his artwork! He really does LOVE others and I think he really will miss his friends and teachers over the summer and next year.



