Skip to main content

Biking Schultz Creek

Saturday morning Jake wanted to sleep in but I was like, "hey hey, lets go play... but first, breakfast!"


I love breakfast... and I love a lot of breakfast. I ate my whole omelet and all those chocolate pancakes. ALLLLL 2,000 calories of it 😳

Jake had done a little bit or reading on the best places to Mt. bike and so we headed to Schultz Creek (I think.... I can't remember :)



But it was beautiful. We basically biked up the mountain... and then came back down. 



It was the best. We loved every second of it. At the top there was a camp ground and a huge network of other trails. 

There is a 99% chance we'll be coming back for more!


Nearly everything was beautiful. We drove around for a bit dreaming of spending more time there. 



Later that afternoon we found another cool spot for rock climbing... as if we needed any more reasons to love Flagstaff. 






The map on our phones showed a lake, so we drove out to see it... except there wasn't actually any water :) Just a field full of yellow flowers and deer. 



That night we went out for sushi and to see The Meg. It was pretty much the best day ever. Except we took another late-night stroll to the grocery store and Jake bought a half gallon of ice cream (instead of those little cups like the night before) and I ate like the WHOLE thing while watching Pitch Perfect 2 on TV. 


Yep, so thats two movies and like 8,000 calories in one day. I promised to never, EVER eat that much ice cream in one day again.