At five and a half Breckie is our professional family crafter. She is such a little creator and junk collector!
She crafts and colors and cuts and glues all day long!
She has glitter pens and shopkins and baggies of homemade slime and trinkets in all over the place.
She is our gift giver.
She hardly has a pain tolerance at all. She came home with bandaids for the first few weeks of school with very minor abrasions underneath :)
She likes baking and watching crafting/toy videos on YouTube.
Since we didn't do preschool she seems to have a ways to go when it comes to writing. A lot of her letters get written backwards and after she writes the first line left to right, she will write the next like right to left with the letters mirrored.
She's pretty shy/timid which sometimes seems to translate into unfriendliness... but I understand. #storyofmylife
These pictures are a true representation of her and who she is. Like I literally said, "Breckie, can you go stand on that yellow line?" Those are her very own (un-prompted) poses and facial expressions! I take that back... I did have to work pretty hard for those smiles!

















