Saturday, the day before my birthday, my mom sent Jake to the store to pick up some last minute birthday dinner things. On the way he saw an antique sale and stopped. Then he came back home to pick me and Breckie up so we could take a look.
He's the best!
We ended up buying two old suitcases and an old typewriter. I was stoked!!!
Breckie wanted a beaded purse but it wasn't kid-quality so I told her we'd look at other thrift stores.
So we visited several thrift stores in town and I could only imagine life living in Durango. Looks so dreamy!
But a tiny tiny tiny house (like for real, 1,000 sq ft) costs just as much as our 4,200 sq ft house in AZ so.... :(
But I can dream, right?!
Speaking of dreams, we stopped by a thrift store/book store and I found a $300 vintage book. I don't know if he ever sells anythings... doesn't look like it! There were books EVERYWHERE. Like the guys deck was made out of stacks of books.
And here is a napkin Breckie made for me. It has pink mountains on it :)



