Skip to main content

Staying Home

On Wednesday, I just needed to be a mom and be home. I hadn't been home basically since we left for Colorado. Our Christmas trees were still up, Christmas decorations all over the house, gingerbread houses and everything. 

*Breckie and I made this one

*Jake and Everett made this replica of our house.


*Breckie and Grandma Pam made this one. 

Time had stood still since we got the phone call about my dad. 
By the end of the day I had put Christmas decorations away, unpacked suitcases, did loads of laundry, put away snow gear, made dinner for our family and felt grateful to have been able to stay home. 

In a quiet moment I found myself looking through my dad's senior year book. Montana resembles his yearbook pictures SO MUCH! Their eyes especially!



It was nice to read through some of the things people wrote about him. It sounds like he's always been really kind, sincere, nice and people enjoy long talks with him.






 



It was fun to read about what his friends and classmates had to say about him.