The next day we went to Zion National Park. It was a super pretty day.
Jake and I are the most amazing parents and forgot to pack diapers. By some miracle we found ONE in the truck.
We all got dressed warm and got on the tram. We stopped by Emerald Falls (I think, I can't actually remember) and did a short, easy hike to the falls.
It was super cool (and wet and muddy).
The overspray was insane!
The Olsens and us. I didn't get a picture of the Bakers.
We all left our lunches in the car but decided to press on to Angels Landing.
A longer, more intense hike.
The kids pooped out about half way so the Bakers volunteered to take the kids back to the tram so the rest of us could hike the rest of the way.
I am SO glad they let us hike the rest. It was amazing!
It was so so so so beautiful and chilly and perfect!
It was blissful and incredibly beautiful.
Roxy was a champ and whole time. Didn't cry or whine at all and fell asleep on the way down. I think she loves adventure as much as I do!
We survived the day with one diaper 🙌 and had a lot of fun.
That night we watched The Dawn Wall... a suggestion from another hiker on the trail.






























