Skip to main content

Beach Babies

Breckie has been BEGGING me to let her have "a swim suit that has a top and a bottom but no middle" for a while. 


It just so happened that I was at Ross a few days before our Mexico trip and I found her THE CUTEST two-piece for $7.99. 



And those pineapple sunglasses for $2.99 They were just too cute on her and she was totally game for a few pictures on the beach. And the newly missing front tooth was the icing on the cake 😍




This little girlie does all of her own posing. I wish I could take credit but I can't. 




(That was our beach house for the weekend )


I really wanted a picture of each kid on the beach and then all three of them together but it was an impossible task. I have SO many great pictures of our kids already so it really wasn't a big deal. 


It seems funny (sometimes) that they can't even stand next to each other and look towards me without fighting. #siblings