The day I put away Christmas decorations was the same day Jake was busy building me a bookcase so the kids had a long day of basically doing whatever they wanted. And doing whatever they want means that Breckie and Roxy are playing and making big toy/craft/paint/playdoh messes and Everett is on a screen somewhere in the house.
He was probably on a screen of some sort for 8-10 hours. So the next day I told him that we were going to have a "no screen" day. He hates those (and so do I... because I have to listen to him whine about it all day) but after LOTS of suggestions of things he could do, he decided he would bake something.
He looked through my cookbooks and decided on a white chocolate cake.
It turned out pretty good and I'm pretty sure he was super proud of himself!
