Skip to main content

Homework Bucks

The kids have homework every night. You'd think that they would get used to it. Everett is actually really good at getting it done. Breckie on there other hand....

Lets just say it isn't her favorite AND it takes forever. 




But the other day she just did it! I didn't ask her to, she did it without our help! I was so pleasantly surprised and proud of her that I told her she earned a trip to Bahama Bucks for being so awesome. 

It was fun taking the kids out for shaved ice. They love it.  

Everett always gets super sour flavors that make my eyes squint and my saliva glands work overtime. But Breckie likes to get wedding cake and cotton candy flavors and they are super tasty. 

They have games and coloring there too, so Everett and I played a connect four competition while the girls colored. 

We even played a few rounds of tetherball. 

Maybe Breckie won't be so whiny about homework anymore 🙏🙏🙏 
(*not sure shy I didn't get a picture of her... even though she was the reason we were there :)