Skip to main content

Rain Man

Everett has loved the rain since he was just a tiny little guy. I think back and feel like I was such a great mom and supported his love for the rain. 


It rained the other day. Everett was also waiting out a punishment of "no screens" from Jake. 


Jake came home from the gym one night at 10:50 and found Everett on the computer. (I was asleep, we had already tucked Everett in bed around 9:00). Rain + no screens made the perfect afternoon of playin in the rain.  


He wanted me to jump with him but I'm too old for that. I try to explain that it jiggles my brain and makes me pee my pants but he just doesn't understand :)



Eventually he was completely wet... so he tested out the pool water. 


It's still WAY too cold but we both had a good laugh. 


He's such a fun kid!

For "fun mom" proof: go here
  here
and for sure here 
ok, and this one!