Roxy got her first Valentines at dance class on Wednesday.
She got two more at gymnastics.
She was all set for her Valentines day party at preschool on Thursday. She passed out Frozen valentines with suckers and brought home all kinds of treasures.
She was especially fond of the ring pop... until she saw how it made her face look, lol!
But she quickly got over it :)
Everett was less than enthused about Valentines day.
Breckie made 28 different crafty cards. I was impressed at some of her designs. She also decorated her valentines box with cute stickers everywhere.
I was feeling really sick the night before so I sent Jake to be the "Valentines fairy".
Each kid had a trail of m&m's from their bedroom door to their candy, a book, and a little stuffed animal from us, a valentines card mailed to each kid from the Berner Grandparents with $2 in it, and a seek-and-find coloring book for each kid from Grammy. But Jake didn't take any pictures so you'll just have to believe me :)
In the morning I found three vases of flowers and my gift from him.
He bought me a purse I'd been wanting and it was full of candy, earrings, and money.
I only gave him his favorite candies... and my blessing for him to order a GPS tracker he wanted for his dirt bike :)
Roxy found that someone had left Valentines on our front porch so we spent some time delivering some of our own.
Then I went on a big, long bike ride on one of my dad's old cruisers. I listened to music and cried my eyes out. It would have been his birthday. I'm too much like my dad and not having him here makes me feel lost sometimes. But I know he's better off where he is now.
I've been experiencing some REALLY bad/intense anxiety lately and it's been making me really sick. My neck and throat get really tight, my check feels heavy, it's hard to breathe and it feels like someone is twisting my insides. It makes me really nauseous. It's been really bad for a few weeks.
Jake took the kids out for burgers, fries and blizzards.
I was glad everyone seemed to have a good valentines day. I noticed that Everett even took his little stuffed shark to school. He tries to act like he doesn't care about stuff but I know he really does :)










