Skip to main content

Keeping Our Lemons

Jake and I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to do with the lemons we'd just been handed. 

We thought about a lot of different options. 

Skiing in Telluride. 

Skiing Purgatory. 

Mountain biking & hiking in Sedona.

Even Disneyland. But it was forecasted to rain on all of those destinations. 

Plus after such a rough couple weeks, we didn't even have the energy required to put effort into planning a trip. 

I finally just said, "I'd rather just keep the lemons and wait for the waitress to bring the lemonade". The only reason I said that, was because Edward Jones will allow us to go on another trip at a later date. So I honestly would rather wait to go on another planned trip later than to try and scramble and go on a trip now. 


With so many family members in town, we were able to sneak out on a date night with the Smiths. We went to a Southern BBQ place and then played at Dave & Busters. It was really, really fun. 

We decided to go on as many date nights as possible instead :)