Sometimes I wonder why and how our kids are so different than us. I TOTALLY 100% believe and understand that we are all individuals with individual interests and talents etc. but you'd think that (at least by association) our kids would be a little like us?!
I know they are still super young and have tons of growing to do, but it's pretty clear (and has been clear for a long time) that Everett isn't into dirtbikes (AT ALL) or playing sports or being outside in general.
It's totally okay. 100% okay... it just feels strange that Jake has to sweet talk Everett into hanging out with him in the garage for even a few minutes. Jake remembers absolutely BEGGING his parents for a dirt bike as a kid.
I guess if I got to choose JUST ONE thing Everett could be like Jake in, I would choose his sweetness/kindness/gentleness/likability and I'm pretty sure Everett has already started to pick up on those things... so we're good 👍
I guess they're not so different after all!
