Skip to main content

Mask Up or Stick Up

In AZ you have to wear a mask everywhere. Even the freeway signs say "Mask Up AZ"

The other day I happened to be wearing a hat to my follow up appointment and I felt like I was about to rob a bank!


Good things have been happening lately. 

I was able to reconnect with a friend I've had for a long time. We've been friends for at least a dozen years. We knew each other in WA, ran half marathons together, and a few years ago she moved to AZ. We've seen each other here and there but it wasn't until lately that we've made more of an effort to get together. 

After my appointment last week we got together for lunch. We went to Culinary Dropout in downtown Gilbert for her favorite salmon. 

IT WAS SO GOOD.

I feel so embarrassed that I haven't been there (of any of the other places downtown Gilbert) but I promised to take Jake there on our next date night. 

We had a good time at lunch and had some great laughs. 

It makes me feel so very grown up and fancy going to lunch with my friends! Can't wait to do it again!!