The kids got to go to school for real today!
All day I was feeling grateful, relieved, thankful, glad.
It was a big milestone and I'm so grateful that we were able to do it. Breckie thrives on in-person learning and online learning was ALMOST the death of our relationship.
Everett exceeds either way but MUCH prefers going to school in person.
They both came home SO happy and full of energy.
They are both happy with their teachers and both said they made a new friend.
It's good for everyone in our family that school is back in session (some families are nervous and would rather continue online learning).
Roxy watched the iPad for 6 hours while I cleaned my heart out.
(I do this any time guests leave our house. I clean and clean and clean.)
I cleaned for all 7 hours they were gone and it felt amazing. I LOVE a clean, quiet house!


